What is LEAP Week?
Each year LEAP hosts a week-long, award-winning motivational leadership program for 15-25+ year olds on the campus of UCLA, bringing together top student leaders from the United States and around the world. Due to the current health crisis, LEAP week will be held virtually this year.
LEAP’s curriculum teaches the proven real-world keys to success that are typically not taught in school:
- Study skills
- Time management
- Managing finances
- Effective communication
- Goal setting
- Working with mentors
In addition, LEAP participants connect with other high-achieving students and mentors in small-group sessions designed as exciting, influential experiences to help students develop their personal path to success.
LEAP graduates walk away from the program with confidence and purpose, invaluable connections, and the motivation and methods to put them on the fast-track to success.
LEAP Week Highlights
- Q&As with celebrity guest speakers
- Mentor workshop
- Sit down (virtually) with very successful professionals in various industries and as them questions about their career, advice, and future opportunities.
- Speech writing and presenting
- Learn to craft a speech and deliver it with confidence.
- Nail the interview and land the job.
- Learn to answer the toughest interview questions.
- Meet lifelong friends from around the world!
Dates and Tuition
- Location: UCLA
- Dates: July 18-24, 2021
- Cost: $2500
- Refund Policy: If for whatever reason you or your child cannot attend LEAP Week 2021, please contact the LEAP office immediately. While we do not refund any payments, your resignation can be applied to another student, or deferred until LEAP Week 2022.
Tuition includes the following:
- Access to all live events during LEAP week (July 18-24th)
- Meals & Housing at UCLA
- Transportation to/from LAX if needed
- Access to the mentor workshop
- Participation in all Q&As
- Placement in a small group
- Access to the library of all archive content