How do you help your child succeed in high school and prepare for college? One of the best things you can do is encourage your high school kid to start learning networking and leadership skills early. LEAP Week is here to help with this and more.
Built For Every Student
High school and college students will leave LEAP Week transformed with the vision and newly learned life skills to become a successful adult. As a LEAP Week graduate, you will unlock the secrets and be able to confidently:
- Score your dream college or dream job
- Gain focus, clarity and drive
- Create a plan that you can follow through on
- Make lasting relationships and gain networking skills
- Learn to work smarter not harder
- Make the vision of your future a concrete reality
Your child looks forward to their future, but are they ready for it?
At LEAP Week 2020 your child will gain:
- Valuable skills and tools to excel as an adult – not taught in a typical classroom
- Communication skills and networking opportunities with peers and mentors
- And extraordinary summer camp experience within a top-tier university
- Confidence and motivation to surpass life’s challenges and create their own success
Top 5 Questions Parents Ask About LEAP Week:
What is the cost of tuition and what does it include? The cost to attend LEAP Week is $449. Enroll Now
- Access to all live events during LEAP week (July 20-24th)
- Access to the mentor workshop
- Participation in all Q&As
- Placement in a small group, which will meet throughout the year
- Access to the library of all archive content
When and where is the program?
LEAP Week will take place virtually July 20-24, 2020. Students will receive private log-in information to participate.
What will the schedule be like?
Every day, Monday – Friday, will involve 4 hours of live content, as well as an hour of small group meeting time. Once enrolled, you will receive a detailed schedule, along with speakers and guests.
When is the deadline to enroll?
Enrollment is open until July 15th, 2020.
Who are the speakers this year?
The LEAP experience is truly amazing! Both of my children have attended LEAP, and it gave my kids the skills they needed to formulate their vision, achieve their goals, and to become successful young adults.
-Dr. Laura Kelly with children Kaitlin and Connor (LEAP Alumni)
LEAP principles helped Kaitlin attend UC Berkeley and secure a job at Genetech and Connor is an EMT on track to achieve his goal of becoming a firefighter.