What is LEAP Week?
Each year LEAP hosts a week-long, award-winning motivational leadership program for 15-25+ year olds on the campus of UCLA, bringing together top student leaders from the United States and around the world.
LEAP’s curriculum teaches the proven real-world keys to success that are typically not taught in school:
- Study skills
- Time management
- Managing finances
- Effective communication
- Goal setting
- Working with mentors
In addition, LEAP participants connect with other high-achieving students and mentors in small-group sessions designed as exciting, influential experiences to help students develop their personal path to success.
LEAP graduates walk away from the program with confidence and purpose, invaluable connections, and the motivation and methods to put them on the fast-track to success.
LEAP Week Highlights
- Experience living on UCLA’s campus
- Dorm with a roommate from your small group.
- Eat in the top-rated dining halls.
- Use amazing facilities like the John Wooden recreation center, pool, and much more.
- Dance and talent show
- Prepare an act with your group or wow the crowd with your solo talent.
- Speech writing and presenting
- Learn to craft a speech and deliver it with confidence.
- Nail the interview and land the job.
- Learn to answer the toughest interview questions.
- Meet lifelong friends from around the world!
Dates and Tuition
- Location: UCLA
- Dates: July 19-25, 2020
- Cost: $2500
- Refund Policy: If for whatever reason you or your child cannot attend LEAP Week 2020, please contact the LEAP office immediately. While we do not refund any payments, your resignation can be applied to another student, or deferred until LEAP Week 2021.
Tuition includes the following:
- Supervised shuttle pick up from LAX Airport (if needed)
- Housing in one of UCLA’s student dorms
- All meals during the program
- All program materials, curriculum, mentoring and speaker events
- Supervised shuttle to drop off at LAX Airport (if needed)